Project implementation, or project execution, is the phase where visions and plans become reality. This is the logical conclusion, after evaluating, deciding, visioning, planning, applying for funds and finding the financial resources of a project.
Our objectives includes:
- Putting the action plan into operation.
- Achieving tangible change and improvements.
- Ensuring that new infrastructure, new institutions and new resources are sustainable in every aspect.
- Ensuring that any unforeseen conflicts that might arise during this stage are resolved.
- Ensuring transparency with regard to finances.
ARPAD also ensures to fulfill all the required activities before starting to plan the implementation:
- Prepare the infrastructure.
- Coordinate with the organizations involved in implementation.
- Implement training.
- Install the production solution.
- Convert the data.
- Perform final verification in production.
- Implement new processes and procedures.
- Monitor the solution.